If you are experiencing issues with your Flypoint service, we are here to help! Before contacting support, we ask that you please review the following:
- Power-cycle your internet equipment, both the exterior radio and your wireless router. This will resolve most issues, provided there is no physical problem with your equipment. You can do this by unplugging the power sources from both of the devices, waiting 30 seconds, and then plugging them back in. Please do not remove the ethernet data cables, only the power supplies.
- Make sure the ethernet data cable going to the outside equipment is connected to the "POE" port, and that the other data cable is connected to your router on the "Internet" port (#1), or your service will not work at all.
- Verify that all cables are in good condition and have not been damaged, cut or mistakenly unplugged. If there is damage to any of your Flypoint equipment, please unplug the equipment and notify support through your customer portal.
- Check that there are no other factors which could cause the service not to work (ie. area power outages, vehicles blocking outdoor antenna, outdoor antenna damaged, covered, or otherwise disturbed, etc.). Please note that, even if you have a generator or other backup power supply, our service may not function throughout a power outage if our tower or provider loses power for an extended period of time.
- Ensure your account is up to date. Accounts that are 20 days or more past due will be restricted as per our service agreement.
If you are still without service or experiencing slow speeds, please submit a ticket through your customer portal to receive the fastest response.
If you cannot access the portal, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your contact information and the name on your account, or call 705-575-3282 (807-868-9995 in Hornepayne). If after regular business hours, please leave us a message and we will respond as soon as we can.
Relocation of Service
If your service has degraded due to natural growth of trees, bushes, etc. we may need to relocate your equipment to receive a better signal. There may be a charge for this service depending on the circumstances. You can also trim or remove trees in the path of the signal. We'd be happy to show you what to remove to improve your signal.
If relocation of your Flypoint equipment is required, a minimum relocation fee of $49.99 will apply.
If you are moving and your new address is within our service area, please contact us with as much notice as possible so that we can be sure to schedule your move accordingly so you won't be without service. A signal test may be required at the new location to ensure availability.
If you are renovating your home and require the equipment to be removed temporarily or relocated to a different part of your home or to another building on your property, please contact us. Removing the equipment yourself will require a service call to reconnect and may result in damage to the equipment or your home.